A Soul Group is a group of people that your Soul energetically resonates with on a mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual level at any given moment.
These people are members of the same “Spiritual Family” as you and they share an intensely strong bond with that transcends time and space. These souls have incarnated together over many, many life times.
Often through past life regression or the life between life sessions my clients have been able to recognise different people in different lifetimes as current partners, siblings, children in this life times, and recognise they are a apart of their soul group.
This connection from a Soul Group member can be describe as sharing the same “frequency” or “vibration” because of the deep harmony felt among each other in the soul group. The energy between soul members of soul groups tends to overlap and sometime can even enable each other to share thoughts, feelings, and even dreams.
A Soul Group is can be described as being comprised of Souls that are cut from the same “energetic cloth”.
Different Soul Group Connections
Soul Group connections can be soul friends, soulmates, kindred spirits and also twin flames, these groups all share the same energetic frequency, however they seem to have different functions and unique purposes. Through past life regression clients have been about discover what these unique functions and purposes maybe. They may begin to understand that they are still working through karma or are working together to supporting each other.
How to you recognise a member of your Soul Group
- A person who you feel as though you’ve known “forever,” even if you’ve just met them?
2. A person you immediately connect with, without knowing why?
3. Sometimes knowing what the other person is going to say before they have said anything.
4. For no apparent reason, the person will stand out to you. You’ll be immediately drawn to them and their energy. Even if you lose touch with them, when ever you speak or catch up it will be like you have never been apart.
5. You will feel as if you are on the same page share similar thoughts and insights, and often values.
6. They will seem so familiar as if you recognise them, even when you first meet. You might get a sisterly or brotherly feeling from each other. Deep down, your connection feels timeless, that you have meet a long lost friend. familiarity. You might have a motherly instinct towards them or feel a tingling through the body that is difficult to understand or explain.
7. Whenever you spend time with a member of your Soul Tribe, you’ll feel energetically uplifted rather than drained.
8. Time seem insignificant when you speak with someone from your Soul Group. You enjoy talking with them so much that time seems to fly by.
9. You can often share the same themes or patterns in your life, such as abandonment, abuse, isolation, and other struggles will be shared between you and your Soul Family. Each life theme will be used as a basis for growth, advice, and mutual support.
11. There are some people in life who seem to weigh heavily on your Spirit – your Soul Group is the opposite. You will always feel seen, understand, loved, and uplifted by members of your Soul Tribe.
12. There is no need to hide, fake or pretend around your Soul Group. Your Soul Group honours and celebrates the “authentic” you both on a personality level, and a Soul level.
Past Life Regression can show you who’s in your soul group
If you are curious if you have meet someone from your soul group, a past life regression session could help you gain that understanding. For more information call Donna on 0424 300 678…..
How to book
For your convenience you can now manage your own bookings through this page. This way you can find a convenient time for you with out having to contact me directly. Please note on line payment is required to make your own booking online. Please click on the “book now tab” to make a booking