Understanding Healthy Boundaries
People with weak boundaries often appear to have everything under control, but much like a duck on a pond, underneath the surface they are paddling very hard to keep themselves and everything around them afloat.
When a person’s boundaries are weak they can often feel stressed, overwhelmed, exhausted and burnt out.
You are probably reading this page because you have wondered if your boundaries need work.
Read through the list below and check if any of these sound familiar to you?
- Do you struggle to say no without feeling guilty?
- Do you find the need to please everyone and feel anxious if people around you are unhappy6?
- Do you overly stress about what people think of you?
- Do you find confrontation challenging?
- Are you a perfectionist?
- Do you find it difficult to ask for help even when you are exhausted?
- Do you typically over cater when you host dinners or have parties?
- Do you take on extra work even when you are already swamped?
- Do you think if you ask for things you are being selfish?
- Do you immediately feel guilty when you can’t do what people ask?
- Do you find yourself having sex when your not in the mood?
- Do you choose intimate partners that your not really into?
- Do you attract people that take advantage of you?
- Do you find yourself always helping others and never being supported yourself?
These are all typical signs of weak boundaries.
Being able to set healthy boundaries is important for everyone.
Are you sick of playing small, avoiding speaking your truth or just hiding away from life.
Do you long to a be able to expressing your point of view in a discussion without feeling anxious.
How I can help
Learning to set boundaries and saying no without guilt is very freeing.
Asking for what you want and staying true to yourself is limberating.
As we work together you will become more empowered with each session.
Do you want to improve your sense of self worth, self-esteem and your natural ability to express yourself.
Healthy boundaries means real self care.
Having healthy boundaries means be able to make better choices
Attracting more positivity into your life
Find your own passions and say yes to things you enjoy
Are you ready to create healthy boundaries?
Remember you can’t pour anything from an empty cup
Hypnotherapy and counselling sessions with me will enable you to free yourself from those self-limiting beliefs, set healthy boundaries and allow you to live the best life for you.
Please call Donna on 0424 300 678 to get started today.